20 Shouts - 62,245 Scrobbles
"The Sequence" can refer to either a 1980's hip hop/funk group or a modern pop-rock band from southern California. (1) The Sequence was an all-female old school hip hop/funk trio signed to the Sugar Hill label in the early 1980s. The group consisted of Cheryl (Cheryl The Pearl) Cook, Gwendolyn (Blondie) Chisolm, and lead singer/rapper Angie Stone, who subsequently became a member of Vertical Hold and later a solo artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Funk You Up - (10:49) - 300 plays
- Funk You Up [Long Version] - (10:55) - 71 plays
- Funk You Up - Sugar Hill Mix By The Scratch Perverts' Prime Cuts - (2:08) - 56 plays
- And You Know That - Short Version - (4:15) - 57 plays
- Funk You Up (long version) - (10:55) - 35 plays
- Disturbia (Rihanna Cover) - (3:26) - 61 plays
- And You Know That - (6:36) - 41 plays
- I Just Want To Know - (4:55) - 62 plays
- Disturbia (Rihanna) - (3:26) - 23 plays
- All In - (3:10) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online