49 Shouts - 205,935 Scrobbles
Joseph A. Kisselburgh - lead vocals/guitar Joe Kisselburgh always dreamed of having the opportunity to author a project which encompassed the full spectrum of his artistry. In 2006 he left his previous outfit, Falling Up, and began to pursue his ultimate musical end--which was becoming a songwriter, lyricist, frontman, and musical conduit. This pursuit is called The Send. "It was so challenging and inspiring to start anew.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Need - (3:41) - 271 plays
- LyricsWhen a world is in Your arms
You try to pull it all apart
And keep the pieces not too far
We could wish upon a star
Or dream of kisses in the dark
- LyricsThe city remembers me and I'm still alone
The skyline reminds me that I don't have a home
You've been there patiently
You've been there
Trust is a river moving, breaking
- LyricsFly, I am trying to fly
To leave it all behind
You, You could heal my wounds
I have tried to leave it all behind
To leave it
- LyricsCould You draw a line?
Could You spread it across the sky?
Could You separate the day from night?
Could You draw a line?
I am weak, speak to me
- The Fall - (3:24) - 89 plays
- Santiam - (4:25) - 108 plays
- Fire Colors - (4:19) - 99 plays
- Begin - (4:05) - 46 plays
- In Repose - (4:10) - 64 plays