83 Shouts - 819,288 Scrobbles
The Seahorses were a British rock band, formed in Wigan in 1996 by guitarist John Squire, following his departure from The Stone Roses, together with Chris Helme (vocals and guitar), Stuart Fletcher (bass), and Andy Watts (drums). The band released one album, Do It Yourself, in 1997 and began work on a follow up (with Mark Heany replacing Watts as drummer), before splitting up due to musical differences during recording sessions in January 1999. The second album was never officially released, although it later surfaced as a bootleg.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Is The Law - (7:43) - 4,744 plays
- Blinded By The Sun - (4:37) - 4,152 plays
- Love Me and Leave Me - (3:55) - 1,811 plays
- LyricsSo, did you think that you had it all worked out
But then they changed their minds?
You're left with the feeling that you've been left out
Without a thought for who you left behind
Well, there's a tried and tested potion that I know
- Suicide Drive - (3:33) - 1,208 plays
- Hello - (2:22) - 1,028 plays
- The Boy In The Picture - (2:53) - 1,078 plays
- Happiness Is Eggshaped - (3:46) - 1,079 plays
- 1999 - (3:24) - 866 plays
- Round The Universe - (3:46) - 844 plays