2,754 Shouts - 26,617,978 Scrobbles
The Script are a pop rock band which formed in 2001 in Dublin, Ireland. The band consists of Danny O'Donoghue (vocals), Mark Sheehan (guitar) and Glen Power (drums). After reaching number fifteen in the charts with their 2008 debut single "We Cry," their second single "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" peaked at number two. Their debut album The Script was released on the 11th August 2008, and went straight to number one on iTunes, both in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Their third single, "Breakeven," was released on the 10th of November 2008, peaking at number 21 in the UK singles chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hall of Fame - (3:22) - 207,821 plays
- Breakeven - (4:22) - 158,241 plays
- The Man Who Can't Be Moved - (4:00) - 152,038 plays
- For the First Time - (4:10) - 106,430 plays
- If You Could See Me Now - (3:38) - 87,761 plays
- Nothing - (4:31) - 79,164 plays
- Six Degrees of Separation - (3:51) - 63,523 plays
- If You Ever Come Back - (4:01) - 49,219 plays
- Before the Worst - (3:55) - 39,793 plays
- Millionaires - (3:09) - 38,860 plays