2,788 Shouts - 27,443,063 Scrobbles
The Script are a pop rock band which formed in 2001 in Dublin, Ireland. The band consists of Danny O'Donoghue (vocals), Mark Sheehan (guitar) and Glen Power (drums). After reaching number fifteen in the charts with their 2008 debut single "We Cry," their second single "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" peaked at number two. Their debut album The Script was released on the 11th August 2008, and went straight to number one on iTunes, both in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Their third single, "Breakeven," was released on the 10th of November 2008, peaking at number 21 in the UK singles chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hall of Fame - (3:22) - 186,385 plays
- LyricsI'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just praying to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even
Her best days will be some of my worst
- The Man Who Can't Be Moved - (4:00) - 134,108 plays
- For the First Time - (4:10) - 95,240 plays
- LyricsAm I better off dead?
Am I better off a quitter?
They say I'm better off now
Than I ever was with her
As they take me to my local
- If You Could See Me Now - (3:38) - 69,509 plays
- Six Degrees of Separation - (3:51) - 53,115 plays
- If You Ever Come Back - (4:01) - 42,055 plays
- Before the Worst - (3:55) - 32,669 plays
- Millionaires - (3:09) - 29,281 plays