The Screaming Tribesmen
1 Shouts - 20,956 Scrobbles
Throughout the 1980s, the legendary Screaming Tribesmen were at the forefront of the Australian alternative garage rock movement. Led by the tenacious Mick Medew, and ably assisted by guitarist/producer and ex-Birdman member Chris Masuak, the Tribesmen established a reputation for explosive live performances, backed by a repertoire of dynamic and catchy, gritty rock'n'roll tunes like "Igloo", "A Stand Alone", "Ice", "Date with a Vampyre" and "My True Love's Blood".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Igloo - (4:03) - 107 plays
- Ice - (3:41) - 75 plays
- Date With a Vampyre - (3:48) - 45 plays
- A Stand Alone - (3:47) - 22 plays
- She Said - (3:28) - 7 plays
- I've Got a Feeling - (3:58) - 31 plays
- In His Shoes - (3:18) - 6 plays
- My True Love's Blood - (3:17) - 6 plays
- No Chance - (3:23) - 7 plays
- Talk Another Language - (3:47) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online