74 Shouts - 228,765 Scrobbles
The Screamers were a synthpunk band which formed in Los Angeles, California, United States in 1975. The band emerged in Los Angeles' first wave of punk rock in the 1970s. The label "techno-punk" was applied to the band by the Los Angeles Times in 1978, and they are widely cited as the pioneers of a genre now known as "synthpunk." The Screamers were notable for their use of synthesizers in place of guitars...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peer Pressure - (2:16) - 506 plays
- Vertigo - (2:58) - 358 plays
- The Beat Goes On - (4:11) - 348 plays
- Sex Boy - (4:02) - 290 plays
- 122 Hours of Fear (part 1) - 301 plays
- Magazine Love - (2:27) - 262 plays
- Thru the Flames - (2:53) - 253 plays
- It's a Violent World - (3:15) - 201 plays
- She's the Girl - (2:30) - 230 plays
- In a Better World - (3:39) - 230 plays