74 Shouts - 226,004 Scrobbles
The Screamers were a synthpunk band which formed in Los Angeles, California, United States in 1975. The band emerged in Los Angeles' first wave of punk rock in the 1970s. The label "techno-punk" was applied to the band by the Los Angeles Times in 1978, and they are widely cited as the pioneers of a genre now known as "synthpunk." The Screamers were notable for their use of synthesizers in place of guitars...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peer Pressure - (2:16) - 490 plays
- Vertigo - (2:58) - 417 plays
- The Beat Goes On - (4:11) - 367 plays
- Sex Boy - (4:02) - 308 plays
- Magazine Love - (2:27) - 289 plays
- It's a Violent World - (3:15) - 261 plays
- 122 Hours of Fear (part 1) - 326 plays
- Thru the Flames - (2:53) - 243 plays
- I Wanna Hurt - (6:57) - 302 plays
- She's the Girl - (2:30) - 247 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online