69 Shouts - 217,533 Scrobbles
The Screamers were a synthpunk band which formed in Los Angeles, California, United States in 1975. The band emerged in Los Angeles' first wave of punk rock in the 1970s. The label "techno-punk" was applied to the band by the Los Angeles Times in 1978, and they are widely cited as the pioneers of a genre now known as "synthpunk." The Screamers were notable for their use of synthesizers in place of guitars...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peer Pressure - (2:16) - 523 plays
- Vertigo - (2:58) - 503 plays
- The Beat Goes On - (4:11) - 465 plays
- Sex Boy - (4:02) - 430 plays
- Thru The Flames - (2:53) - 342 plays
- I Wanna Hurt - (6:57) - 371 plays
- Magazine Love - (2:27) - 314 plays
- 122 Hours Of Fear (Part 1) - 335 plays
- She's The Girl - (2:30) - 316 plays
- It's a Violent World - (3:15) - 248 plays