The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir
14 Shouts - 131,038 Scrobbles
Chicago's Scotland Yard Gospel Choir impressed by imagining a union (in the case of Matt Kerstein) of Bob Dylan, Brad Roberts (Crash Test Dummies) and (in the case of Elia Einhorn) a Cat Stevens gazing down the font of his trousers and then into a heady tome with a naked eye and not into his own soul and, subsequently, the heart of man, with a high-powered telescope. Einhorn and Kerstein have since parted ways, but SYGC continues on under Elia's leadership.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Never Thought I Could Feel This Way For A Boy - (2:00) - 206 plays
- Tear Down the Opera House - (2:00) - 139 plays
- This World Has No Place For Me - (2:11) - 142 plays
- One Night Stand - (4:36) - 140 plays
- Aspidistra - (2:16) - 134 plays
- Sixteen Is Too Young - (3:00) - 81 plays
- Stop! - (3:09) - 112 plays
- I Pretend She's You - (4:46) - 102 plays
- Something's Happening - (3:33) - 55 plays
- Everything You Paid For - (4:59) - 79 plays