33 Shouts - 329,478 Scrobbles
The Scientists were an influential rock band formed in Perth, Australia in 1978 led by Kim Salmon. The band had two primary incarnations: the Perth-based punk band of the late 1970s and the Sydney/London-based swamp rock band of the 1980s. The Scientists were much more influential than their minimal commercial success would indicate, lending their influence to artists such as Mudhoney and New York's downtown indie scene of the early 1990s.
They were active from 1978 until 1987, then from 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Had Love - (4:49) - 5,830 plays
- Swampland - (4:10) - 888 plays
- Frantic Romantic - (2:48) - 867 plays
- Set It on Fire - (2:51) - 689 plays
- Blood Red River - (2:35) - 615 plays
- Last Night - (2:38) - 664 plays
- Solid Gold Hell - (3:32) - 458 plays
- Nitro - (3:28) - 459 plays
- When Fate Deals Its Mortal Blow - (2:36) - 411 plays
- Murderess in a Purple Dress - (2:39) - 426 plays