5 Shouts - 8,390 Scrobbles
Schoolboys...see the picture above...ignore the songs below...this is a Paradise Valley (suburb of Phoenix) band that played 'teen clubs,' and doing great cover versions of 'metal' songs of the era...how do I know? I saw them play at 'Main Street' (which has gone through different mutations since 1982) in Mesa, AZ, and they autographed (all except Dan Wexler...he was too full of himself, even at that time) my e.p.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Please Say You Want Me - (2:44) - 236 plays
- Shirley - (2:39) - 48 plays
- Come Back Pretty Baby - (2:32) - 35 plays
- Old Broom Sweep Clean - (2:37) - 36 plays
- Carol - (1:49) - 10 plays
- Pearl - (2:10) - 6 plays
- Angel of Love - (2:29) - 5 plays
- Ding A Ling Coo Coo Mop - (2:09) - 4 plays
- I'm Old Enough - (2:14) - 5 plays
- Mary - (2:17) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online