The Scarring Party
0 Shouts - 102,532 Scrobbles
Milwaukee quartet the Scarring Party perform tuba, accordion and banjo driven end time music that draws on the influence of 20's and 30's music hall, Lomax folkways recordings and 70's punk. The quartet has attracted a growing following and shared a stage with a diverse range of acts, including Daniel Johnston, Why?, Tilly & the Wall, the Polyphonic Spree, the Ditty Bops, Cake and Southern Culture on the Skids.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No More Room - (1:33) - 570 plays
- After the War - (2:33) - 227 plays
- Monsters - (3:43) - 322 plays
- Anywhere - (2:30) - 224 plays
- Flat - (2:53) - 160 plays
- See Evil - (1:40) - 149 plays
- Revelator - (2:49) - 158 plays
- Everything I Touched Caught Fire - (6:23) - 135 plays
- Raymond Dogboy - (2:49) - 66 plays
- Losing Teeth - (2:33) - 83 plays