80 Shouts - 227,858 Scrobbles
Our favorite twisted old-timey garage trio, The Sandwitches, formed in 2008 after songwriters Grace Cooper & Heidi Alexander developed a strong musical friendship, while serving in the trenches as backup singers in the Fresh & Onlys. Shortly after, they were joined by their friend Roxy Brodeur of Pillars of Silence on drums, with whom they recorded their debut LP, How to Make Ambient Sadcake (Turn Up! Records). Roxy took a year hiatus, and Lance Kramer from Beat Cops assumed the drum roll until Roxy returned in August of 2010 and now thumps on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire - (2:30) - 1,628 plays
- Summer of Love - (3:41) - 1,238 plays
- Back To The Sea - (3:05) - 408 plays
- In the Garden - (3:42) - 300 plays
- My Heart Does Swell - (3:14) - 278 plays
- Joe Says - (3:46) - 262 plays
- Lightfoot - (3:01) - 210 plays
- Black Rider - (3:51) - 166 plays
- Heaviest Head in the West - (5:01) - 194 plays
- Over The Moon - (4:54) - 141 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online