0 Shouts - 259,384 Scrobbles
Our favorite twisted old-timey garage trio, The Sandwitches, formed in 2008 after songwriters Grace Cooper & Heidi Alexander developed a strong musical friendship, while serving in the trenches as backup singers in the Fresh & Onlys. Shortly after, they were joined by their friend Roxy Brodeur of Pillars of Silence on drums, with whom they recorded their debut LP, How to Make Ambient Sadcake (Turn Up! Records). Roxy took a year hiatus, and Lance Kramer from Beat Cops assumed the drum roll until Roxy returned in August of 2010 and now thumps on.Read More...
The Sandwitches' sound is a bitter-sweet batter of old-time americana, 60's garage, soul and country.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summer of Love - 26,415 plays
- Back To The Sea - 25,586 plays
- Lightfoot - 13,516 plays
- Joe Says - 12,867 plays
- In the Garden - 11,638 plays
- Fire - 13,871 plays
- My Heart Does Swell - 10,099 plays
- Black Rider - 8,115 plays
- Tarantula Arms - 9,441 plays
- Heaviest Head in the West - 7,288 plays