80 Shouts - 224,599 Scrobbles
Our favorite twisted old-timey garage trio, The Sandwitches, formed in 2008 after songwriters Grace Cooper & Heidi Alexander developed a strong musical friendship, while serving in the trenches as backup singers in the Fresh & Onlys. Shortly after, they were joined by their friend Roxy Brodeur of Pillars of Silence on drums, with whom they recorded their debut LP, How to Make Ambient Sadcake (Turn Up! Records). Roxy took a year hiatus, and Lance Kramer from Beat Cops assumed the drum roll until Roxy returned in August of 2010 and now thumps on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire - (2:30) - 1,606 plays
- Summer of Love - (3:41) - 932 plays
- Back To The Sea - (3:05) - 430 plays
- In the Garden - (3:42) - 324 plays
- Joe Says - (3:46) - 282 plays
- My Heart Does Swell - (3:14) - 295 plays
- Lightfoot - (3:01) - 241 plays
- Black Rider - (3:51) - 180 plays
- Heaviest Head in the West - (5:01) - 214 plays
- Over The Moon - (4:54) - 154 plays