80 Shouts - 220,057 Scrobbles
Our favorite twisted old-timey garage trio, The Sandwitches, formed in 2008 after songwriters Grace Cooper & Heidi Alexander developed a strong musical friendship, while serving in the trenches as backup singers in the Fresh & Onlys. Shortly after, they were joined by their friend Roxy Brodeur of Pillars of Silence on drums, with whom they recorded their debut LP, How to Make Ambient Sadcake (Turn Up! Records). Roxy took a year hiatus, and Lance Kramer from Beat Cops assumed the drum roll until Roxy returned in August of 2010 and now thumps on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire - (2:30) - 705 plays
- Summer of Love - (3:41) - 751 plays
- Back To The Sea - (3:05) - 501 plays
- In the Garden - (3:42) - 385 plays
- Joe Says - (3:46) - 309 plays
- Lightfoot - (3:01) - 277 plays
- My Heart Does Swell - (3:14) - 319 plays
- Black Rider - (3:51) - 200 plays
- Heaviest Head in the West - (5:01) - 193 plays
- Tarantula Arms - (4:15) - 154 plays