51 Shouts - 92,173 Scrobbles
Last year, Cole M. Greif-Neill (the sometimes-guitarist for Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti and one-third of the Samps) made a simple admission in an interview with Vice about his sample-based collective: "I can tell you that we have no idea what we're doing." On the surface, we could take him at his word. Here are three Californians taking time out from their other bands to put together a little EP, often via web, with no desire to play any of the material in a live setting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peppergood - (3:07) - 967 plays
- F.X.N.C. - (2:17) - 751 plays
- Yellow Jacket - (3:48) - 666 plays
- Thys - (1:34) - 347 plays
- Hyperbolic - (2:55) - 336 plays
- Wizard's Sleeve - (1:17) - 340 plays
- Fxnc - (1:25) - 100 plays
- 06 Peppergood - (3:07) - 146 plays
- 01 WizardsSleeve - (1:16) - 82 plays
- 02 FXNC - (2:17) - 80 plays