The Safety Fire
225 Shouts - 355,994 Scrobbles
The Safety Fire are a British progressive metal band formed in London in 2006. The Safety Fire first made a name for themselves in the UK scene with the release of their critically acclaimed EP "Sections" in 2009 and their reputation as a powerfully energetic live band. They toured extensively across the UK with bands such as THE ARUSHA ACCORD, Bleed from Within, and Rise To Remain, as well as progressive metal bands Periphery and Monuments throughout Europe. The Safety Fire also appeared at Sonisphere Festival UK in 2011 alongside Metallica, Slipknot, Mastodon, and The Mars Volta.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Huge Hammers - (4:19) - 9,837 plays
- Mouth Of Swords - (5:12) - 9,003 plays
- Glass Crush - (5:08) - 8,879 plays
- Yellowism - (5:23) - 8,861 plays
- Red Hatchet - (5:29) - 10,246 plays
- Beware The Leopard (Jagwar) - (4:51) - 8,510 plays
- Sections - (6:47) - 5,235 plays
- Floods of Colour - (6:26) - 7,093 plays
- Wise Hands - (4:07) - 7,279 plays
- The Ghosts That Wait For Spring - (5:46) - 6,886 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release