42 Shouts - 874,445 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold On, Hold On - (2:38) - 1,232 plays
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 891 plays
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 882 plays
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 618 plays
- What's Left Behind - (3:17) - 464 plays
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 488 plays
- Cut Corners - (3:21) - 518 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 380 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 375 plays
- Tell Her What I Said - (4:54) - 415 plays