42 Shouts - 876,318 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold On, Hold On - (2:38) - 1,560 plays
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 875 plays
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 870 plays
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 608 plays
- What's Left Behind - (3:17) - 456 plays
- Cut Corners - (3:21) - 518 plays
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 479 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 377 plays
- Tell Her What I Said - (4:54) - 416 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 354 plays