42 Shouts - 852,345 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 801 plays
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 955 plays
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 733 plays
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 691 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 486 plays
- What's Left Behind - (3:17) - 444 plays
- Cut Corners - (3:21) - 466 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 441 plays
- Leave This World Behind - (3:11) - 355 plays
- Another Yesterday Again - (3:23) - 325 plays