41 Shouts - 794,850 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 2,300 plays
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 1,924 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 1,736 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 1,835 plays
- The Very Ending - (1:23) - 1,507 plays
- Another Tomorrow Again - (2:28) - 1,517 plays
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 1,238 plays
- Leave This World Behind - (3:11) - 1,415 plays
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 1,166 plays
- Another Yesterday Again - (3:23) - 1,340 plays