42 Shouts - 859,723 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 847 plays
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 941 plays
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 659 plays
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 605 plays
- What's Left Behind - (3:17) - 464 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 438 plays
- Cut Corners - (3:21) - 458 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 402 plays
- Leave This World Behind - (3:11) - 313 plays
- Another Yesterday Again - (3:23) - 311 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online