42 Shouts - 843,013 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 934 plays
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 892 plays
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 831 plays
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 711 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 661 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 576 plays
- What's Left Behind - (3:17) - 482 plays
- Leave This World Behind - (3:11) - 471 plays
- Another Yesterday Again - (3:23) - 424 plays
- Another Tomorrow Again - (2:28) - 489 plays