42 Shouts - 849,818 Scrobbles
Led by brothers Dallas and Travis Good, the Toronto-based Sadies honed a distinctive sound, taking influence from traditional country, surf music, and garage rock. After earning notice and adding backing singer Neko Case, the group issued their debut LP, Precious Moments, in 1998. Tremendous Efforts followed in early 2001, teaming them with Breeders/PJ Harvey producer Steve Albini for the second time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Another Year Again - (3:18) - 938 plays
- Sunset to Dawn - (2:53) - 788 plays
- The First 5 Minutes - (5:11) - 788 plays
- So Much Blood - (2:58) - 771 plays
- Starting All Over Again - (3:28) - 556 plays
- What's Left Behind - (3:17) - 465 plays
- The Very Beginning - (3:31) - 498 plays
- Cut Corners - (3:21) - 459 plays
- Leave This World Behind - (3:11) - 398 plays
- Another Yesterday Again - (3:23) - 361 plays