The Saddest Landscape
591 Shouts - 1,361,335 Scrobbles
The Saddest Landscape is a band from the North Eastern United States, formed in 2002. They play an authentic style of emo, combining influences from the original "emo" sound with the more chaotic sounds of the later "screamo" bands of the 90s. Official Site.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With the Sound - (3:47) - 3,131 plays
- The Sixth Golden Ticket - (5:49) - 3,018 plays
- The Temptation That Is You - (8:06) - 2,351 plays
- The Comfort of Small Defeats - (3:53) - 1,794 plays
- The Urge for Permanence - (2:24) - 1,628 plays
- This Heals Nothing - (3:30) - 1,771 plays
- When Everything Seemed to Matter - (3:37) - 1,754 plays
- A Statue of a Girl (May 15th) - (4:41) - 2,014 plays
- the fashion magazines have succeeded - (2:22) - 1,680 plays
- Days of Punched In - (2:35) - 1,411 plays