The Saddest Landscape
578 Shouts - 1,269,543 Scrobbles
The Saddest Landscape is a band from the North Eastern United States, formed in 2002. They play an authentic style of emo, combining influences from the original "emo" sound with the more chaotic sounds of the later "screamo" bands of the 90s. Official Site.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With the Sound - (3:47) - 4,614 plays
- The Sixth Golden Ticket - (5:49) - 3,909 plays
- This Heals Nothing - (3:30) - 3,146 plays
- When Everything Seemed to Matter - (3:37) - 2,748 plays
- The Urge for Permanence - (2:24) - 2,828 plays
- The Comfort of Small Defeats - (3:53) - 2,912 plays
- A Statue of a Girl (May 15th) - (4:41) - 2,693 plays
- Days of Punched In - (2:35) - 2,362 plays
- The Temptation That Is You - (8:06) - 2,626 plays
- the fashion magazines have succeeded - (2:22) - 2,417 plays