The Saddest Landscape
577 Shouts - 1,254,560 Scrobbles
The Saddest Landscape is a band from the North Eastern United States, formed in 2002. They play an authentic style of emo, combining influences from the original "emo" sound with the more chaotic sounds of the later "screamo" bands of the 90s. Official Site.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With the Sound - (3:47) - 4,733 plays
- The Sixth Golden Ticket - (5:49) - 3,951 plays
- This Heals Nothing - (3:30) - 3,219 plays
- When Everything Seemed to Matter - (3:37) - 2,820 plays
- The Comfort of Small Defeats - (3:53) - 2,972 plays
- The Urge for Permanence - (2:24) - 2,875 plays
- A Statue of a Girl (May 15th) - (4:41) - 2,733 plays
- Days of Punched In - (2:35) - 2,403 plays
- the fashion magazines have succeeded - (2:22) - 2,468 plays
- He Died Among Dreams - (3:23) - 2,392 plays