The Saddest Landscape
576 Shouts - 1,238,660 Scrobbles
The Saddest Landscape is a band from the North Eastern United States, formed in 2002. They play an authentic style of emo, combining influences from the original "emo" sound with the more chaotic sounds of the later "screamo" bands of the 90s. Official Site.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With the Sound - (3:48) - 5,045 plays
- The Sixth Golden Ticket - (5:49) - 4,063 plays
- This Heals Nothing - (3:30) - 3,429 plays
- When Everything Seemed to Matter - (3:37) - 3,094 plays
- The Comfort of Small Defeats - (3:53) - 3,218 plays
- The Urge for Permanence - (2:24) - 3,059 plays
- Days of Punched In - (2:35) - 2,593 plays
- A Statue of a Girl (May 15th) - (4:41) - 2,913 plays
- the fashion magazines have succeeded - (2:22) - 2,598 plays
- He Died Among Dreams - (3:23) - 2,561 plays