The Saddest Landscape
584 Shouts - 1,295,965 Scrobbles
The Saddest Landscape is a band from the North Eastern United States, formed in 2002. They play an authentic style of emo, combining influences from the original "emo" sound with the more chaotic sounds of the later "screamo" bands of the 90s. Official Site.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With the Sound - (3:47) - 4,446 plays
- The Sixth Golden Ticket - (5:49) - 4,041 plays
- This Heals Nothing - (3:30) - 2,935 plays
- The Urge for Permanence - (2:24) - 2,573 plays
- When Everything Seemed to Matter - (3:37) - 2,519 plays
- The Comfort of Small Defeats - (3:53) - 2,680 plays
- A Statue of a Girl (May 15th) - (4:41) - 2,686 plays
- The Temptation That Is You - (8:06) - 2,673 plays
- the fashion magazines have succeeded - (2:22) - 2,380 plays
- Days of Punched In - (2:35) - 2,214 plays