The Saddest Landscape
575 Shouts - 1,187,157 Scrobbles
The Saddest Landscape is a band from the North Eastern United States, formed in 2002. They play an authentic style of emo, combining influences from the original "emo" sound with the more chaotic sounds of the later "screamo" bands of the 90s. Official Site.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Love With the Sound - (3:48) - 5,300 plays
- The Sixth Golden Ticket - (5:49) - 4,415 plays
- The Urge for Permanence - (2:24) - 3,360 plays
- This Heals Nothing - (3:30) - 3,600 plays
- When Everything Seemed to Matter - (3:37) - 3,355 plays
- The Comfort of Small Defeats - (3:53) - 3,566 plays
- Redefining Loneliness - (3:54) - 3,160 plays
- Days of Punched In - (2:35) - 2,842 plays
- the fashion magazines have succeeded - (2:22) - 2,902 plays
- A Statue of a Girl (May 15th) - (4:41) - 3,137 plays