The Rumble Strips
228 Shouts - 1,630,003 Scrobbles
The Rumble Strips is a ska/pop/rockabilly/soul/trumpet band originating from South Devon town Tavistock, near Plymouth, but are now based in London, having moved to further their musical career.
The band released debut album, Girls and Weather, in September of 2007. In the past, the band have been on tour with numerous popular artists (The Zutons, Good Shoes, Dirty Pretty Things and The Young Knives), and have also played various festivals (including Glastonbury 07 and Cardiff Calling 07).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls And Boys In Love - (2:32) - 14,066 plays
- Alarm Clock - (3:13) - 2,801 plays
- Not The Only Person - (2:20) - 2,528 plays
- Motorcycle - (3:56) - 1,049 plays
- London - (3:10) - 1,047 plays
- No Soul - (2:43) - 1,029 plays
- Welcome To The Walk Alone - (2:45) - 1,031 plays
- Time - (3:32) - 799 plays
- Oh Creole - (3:14) - 743 plays
- Back Bone - (3:11) - 877 plays