201 Shouts - 3,772,588 Scrobbles
The Ronettes were a girl group of the 1960s from New York City, best known for their work with producer Phil Spector. They consisted of lead singer Veronica Bennett (a.k.a. Ronnie Spector), her sister Estelle Bennett, and their cousin Nedra Talley. Their defining album is "Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica" from 1963, and their most famous songs include "Be My Baby", "Baby, I Love You", "(The Best Part Of) Breakin' Up", and "Walking In The Rain". The group's career:
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go.
So won't you say you love me,
I'll make you so proud of me.
We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go.
- LyricsJust see the sleigh bells jingling
Ring ting tingling too
Come on, it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you
Outside the snow is falling
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - (2:39) - 22,808 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (2:16) - 18,784 plays
- LyricsHave I ever told you, how good it feels to hold you
It isn't easy to explain
And though I'm really trying, I think I may start crying
My heart can't wait another day
When you kiss me I've just got to say
- Walking In The Rain - (3:16) - 5,566 plays
- (The Best Part Of) Breakin' Up - (3:04) - 3,954 plays
- Do I Love You? - (2:55) - 3,634 plays
- I Wonder - (2:44) - 2,894 plays
- When I Saw You - (2:42) - 2,331 plays