194 Shouts - 3,493,886 Scrobbles
The Ronettes were a girl group of the 1960s from New York City, best known for their work with producer Phil Spector. They consisted of lead singer Veronica Bennett (a.k.a. Ronnie Spector), her sister Estelle Bennett, and their cousin Nedra Talley. Their defining album is "Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica" from 1963, and their most famous songs include "Be My Baby", "Baby, I Love You", "(The Best Part Of) Breakin' Up", and "Walking In The Rain". The group's career:
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go
So won't you say you love me? I'll make you so proud of me
We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go
So won't you, please?
- LyricsHave I ever told you, how good it feels to hold you
It isn't easy to explain
And though I'm really trying, I think I may start crying
My heart can't wait another day
When you kiss me I've just got to say
- LyricsI want him and I need him
And someday, someway
I'll meet him
He'll be kind of shy
But real good lookin' too
- LyricsBaby, when we break up from a quarrel or a fight
I can't wait to have you back and hold you, oh, so tight
Tell me why, I want to know, oh oh
Tell me why is it so, oh oh
That the best part of breakin' up is when you're making up
- LyricsDo I want you for my baby?
Do I want you by my side?
Do I wanna run and kiss your lips?
Say you're my lovin' life
Oh, oh oh
- I Wonder - (2:44) - 3,178 plays
- So Young - (2:35) - 2,546 plays
- When I Saw You - (2:42) - 2,396 plays
- Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love - (2:39) - 2,309 plays
- You Baby - (2:55) - 1,975 plays