The Rohan Theatre Band
4 Shouts - 20,197 Scrobbles
Rohan Kriwaczek showed an early interest in music and started composing when he was seven. As a teenager he studied with Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Oliver Knussen and Judith Wier before taking degrees at the University of Sussex and the Royal Academy of Music. Rohan has written numerous scores for TV, radio and the theatre alongside developing a career performing E. European, Middle Eastern and Jewish folk music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect World - Act I - (5:00) - 13 plays
- Boneless Joe - Act I - (3:45) - 12 plays
- Please Remain Seated - Act I - (4:14) - 14 plays
- The Undertake's Ball - Act II - (4:05) - 5 plays
- Nobody Buried The Undertaker - (4:47) - 6 plays
- Reunited At Last - (5:43) - 23 plays
- Time Will Tell - Act I - (4:12) - 5 plays
- Everybody's Happy To Be Dead - Act I - (3:01) - 22 plays
- Dead Roses and Wine - (4:28) - 3 plays
- Stonemason, Stonemason - (3:21) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online