The Rohan Theatre Band
4 Shouts - 20,650 Scrobbles
Rohan Kriwaczek showed an early interest in music and started composing when he was seven. As a teenager he studied with Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Oliver Knussen and Judith Wier before taking degrees at the University of Sussex and the Royal Academy of Music. Rohan has written numerous scores for TV, radio and the theatre alongside developing a career performing E. European, Middle Eastern and Jewish folk music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Please Remain Seated - Act I - (4:14) - 50 plays
- Everybody's Happy To Be Dead - Act I - (3:01) - 67 plays
- Perfect World - Act I - (5:00) - 33 plays
- Boneless Joe - Act I - (3:45) - 31 plays
- Cabinet Of Curios - Act I - (3:43) - 38 plays
- Time Will Tell - Act I - (4:12) - 36 plays
- Hymn To An Enemy - Act II - (3:43) - 22 plays
- Save Us All - Act II - (5:30) - 25 plays
- The Undertake's Ball - Act II - (4:05) - 27 plays
- Who Would Have Guessed? - Act II - (2:45) - 38 plays