The Rohan Theatre Band
4 Shouts - 18,466 Scrobbles
Rohan Kriwaczek showed an early interest in music and started composing when he was seven. As a teenager he studied with Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Oliver Knussen and Judith Wier before taking degrees at the University of Sussex and the Royal Academy of Music. Rohan has written numerous scores for TV, radio and the theatre alongside developing a career performing E. European, Middle Eastern and Jewish folk music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect World - Act I - (5:00) - 22 plays
- Perfect World - (4:59) - 27 plays
- Boneless Joe - Act I - (3:45) - 14 plays
- Please Remain Seated - Act I - (4:14) - 20 plays
- Boneless Joe - (3:44) - 33 plays
- Sad Skies Rolling In - (1:51) - 23 plays
- The Undertake's Ball (Act II) - (4:04) - 11 plays
- Cabinet Of Curios - (3:43) - 19 plays
- My Russian Blonde - (3:55) - 25 plays
- Everybody's Happy To Be Dead (Act I) - (3:00) - 6 plays