15 Shouts - 214,501 Scrobbles
The Roches are a female vocal group consisting of three songwriting sisters, Maggie, Terre and Suzzy Roche, from Park Ridge, New Jersey. The group is known for its unusual harmonies, quirky lyrics, and casually comedic stage performances. Their musical career spans more than four decades. In recent years the sisters have performed alone or in pairs, but current appearances (as of January 2007) are featuring the trio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you go down to Hammond
You'll never come back
In my opinion you're
On the wrong track
We'll always love you but
- LyricsWe are maggie and terre and suzzy
Maggie and terre and suzzy roche
We don't give out our ages
And we don't give out our phone numbers
Give out our phone numbers
- Lyrics( Words & Music by Terre Roche )
O Mr Sellack
Can I have my job back?
I've run out of money again.
Last time I saw ya
- Deck The Halls - (2:09) - 439 plays
- LyricsI sit down on the train with my big pocketbook the guitar
And a sugar-free drink, I wipe the sweat off of my brow
With the side of my arm, and I take off all that I can
I am trying not to have a bad day, now everybody knows the way that is
Even though my baggage and I are using up a two person seat
- The Little Drummer Boy - (3:18) - 280 plays
- Christmas Passing Through - (3:40) - 334 plays
- Here We Come A Carolling - (1:30) - 276 plays
- Runs in the Family - (3:27) - 323 plays
- Do You Hear What I Hear? - (3:03) - 305 plays