The Robot Ate Me
136 Shouts - 1,137,151 Scrobbles
The Robot Ate Me has been the project of Ryland Bouchard since 2002 which has gone through many distinct phases incorporating aspects of folk, jazz, psychedelia, electronica, and avant-garde rock. He has been labeled by Daytrotter as “One of the most creative and potentially scary minds of our generation” and by Spin Magazine as "purely artistic, baffling, and almost completely uncommercial". In 2002 he released, They Ate Themselves, his first record as The Robot Ate Me and played his first shows in San Diego opening for notable touring acts such as Daniel Johnson...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLook into her eyes
And let her know why
You wanna be
You don't need to call it love.
- Lyricsif you want to lay at the bottom of the atlantic ocean
i'll be the one that comes with my ship
and drops the anchor down oh
will you be the one that smiles for me
oh will you be the one that smiles for me
- The Genocide Ball - (1:47) - 256 plays
- LyricsThings started right
But you never know
Where your love will go.
Will you live with me,
Lay close to me,
- LyricsRegret won't change who you are,
Unless you take its lessons too far
Look out, for the road gets rough.
Look out, for you've had enough.
Change isn't a way
- Tonight - (2:49) - 161 plays
- This Love Is Waiting - (2:13) - 166 plays
- Watermelon Sugar - (2:40) - 126 plays
- All Good Things - (2:21) - 151 plays
- Lately - (2:57) - 182 plays