The Robot Ate Me
135 Shouts - 1,128,283 Scrobbles
The Robot Ate Me has been the project of Ryland Bouchard since 2002 which has gone through many distinct phases incorporating aspects of folk, jazz, psychedelia, electronica, and avant-garde rock. He has been labeled by Daytrotter as “One of the most creative and potentially scary minds of our generation” and by Spin Magazine as "purely artistic, baffling, and almost completely uncommercial". In 2002 he released, They Ate Themselves, his first record as The Robot Ate Me and played his first shows in San Diego opening for notable touring acts such as Daniel Johnson...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsif you want to lay at the bottom of the atlantic ocean
i'll be the one that comes with my ship
and drops the anchor down oh
will you be the one that smiles for me
oh will you be the one that smiles for me
- LyricsLook into her eyes
And let her know why
You wanna be
You don't need to call it love.
- The Genocide Ball - (1:47) - 250 plays
- LyricsI saw you in the statue of mirrors
You were re arranging your bangs and your curls
I saw you in the house of spirits
You were fixing a scarf tightly round your neck
If you want to have a picnic
- LyricsRegret won't change who you are,
Unless you take its lessons too far
Look out, for the road gets rough.
Look out, for you've had enough.
Change isn't a way
- Where Love Goes - (3:42) - 202 plays
- This Love Is Waiting - (2:13) - 187 plays
- Our Bones Were Chalk - (2:49) - 160 plays
- They Ate Themselves - (3:07) - 380 plays
- Hi, Love - (3:58) - 231 plays