The Robot Ate Me
133 Shouts - 1,105,727 Scrobbles
The Robot Ate Me has been the project of Ryland Bouchard since 2002 which has gone through many distinct phases incorporating aspects of folk, jazz, psychedelia, electronica, and avant-garde rock. He has been labeled by Daytrotter as “One of the most creative and potentially scary minds of our generation” and by Spin Magazine as "purely artistic, baffling, and almost completely uncommercial". In 2002 he released, They Ate Themselves, his first record as The Robot Ate Me and played his first shows in San Diego opening for notable touring acts such as Daniel Johnson...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsif you want to lay at the bottom of the atlantic ocean
i'll be the one that comes with my ship
and drops the anchor down oh
will you be the one that smiles for me
oh will you be the one that smiles for me
- The Genocide Ball - (1:47) - 384 plays
- LyricsLook into her eyes
And let her know why
You wanna be
You don't need to call it love.
- Lyricsour bones were chalk twisting over the board, gentle and fragile, gentle and fragile your hands touched my plastic legs and still they felt cold, and still they felt cold my eyes were nothing when they closed... i asked you to be careful you pulled what you wanted away you pushed when you wanted to stay
- Lyricsthey ate themselves, sliding at the bottom silver and smooth wrapping around my toes i was properly dressed and prepared for what you had to say and what did you know anyways? and why were you so cruel? I was just trying to BE ALIVE...! so FUCK YOU i'll keep quiet next time, and I'll eat myself sliding around the b
- On Vacation - (2:59) - 277 plays
- Interlude - (0:45) - 309 plays
- Regret - (1:59) - 267 plays
- Watermelon Sugar - (2:40) - 382 plays
- Tied to the Car - (1:27) - 291 plays