The Robot Ate Me
135 Shouts - 1,127,373 Scrobbles
The Robot Ate Me has been the project of Ryland Bouchard since 2002 which has gone through many distinct phases incorporating aspects of folk, jazz, psychedelia, electronica, and avant-garde rock. He has been labeled by Daytrotter as “One of the most creative and potentially scary minds of our generation” and by Spin Magazine as "purely artistic, baffling, and almost completely uncommercial". In 2002 he released, They Ate Themselves, his first record as The Robot Ate Me and played his first shows in San Diego opening for notable touring acts such as Daniel Johnson...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Apricot Tea - (2:39) - 377 plays
- Bad Feelings - (2:21) - 358 plays
- The Genocide Ball - (1:47) - 250 plays
- Watermelon Sugar - (2:40) - 185 plays
- Regret - (1:59) - 261 plays
- Where Love Goes - (3:42) - 202 plays
- This Love Is Waiting - (2:13) - 187 plays
- Our Bones Were Chalk - (2:49) - 160 plays
- They Ate Themselves - (3:07) - 380 plays
- Hi, Love - (3:58) - 231 plays