The Robot Ate Me
134 Shouts - 1,123,079 Scrobbles
The Robot Ate Me has been the project of Ryland Bouchard since 2002 which has gone through many distinct phases incorporating aspects of folk, jazz, psychedelia, electronica, and avant-garde rock. He has been labeled by Daytrotter as “One of the most creative and potentially scary minds of our generation” and by Spin Magazine as "purely artistic, baffling, and almost completely uncommercial". In 2002 he released, They Ate Themselves, his first record as The Robot Ate Me and played his first shows in San Diego opening for notable touring acts such as Daniel Johnson...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bad Feelings - (2:21) - 517 plays
- Apricot Tea - (2:39) - 366 plays
- The Genocide Ball - (1:47) - 368 plays
- Watermelon Sugar - (2:40) - 237 plays
- LyricsThings started right
But you never know
Where your love will go.
Will you live with me,
Lay close to me,
- Regret - (1:59) - 326 plays
- On Vacation - (2:59) - 204 plays
- Jesus and Hitler - (2:16) - 173 plays
- Crispy Christian Tea Time - (2:05) - 180 plays
- Our Bones Were Chalk - (2:49) - 188 plays