The Robocop Kraus
62 Shouts - 854,603 Scrobbles
The Robocop Kraus are a post-punk revival/indie rock band from Nürnberg, Germany. They formed in 1998 from the ashes of emo/hardcore bands Maggat and Cyan, with Thomas Lang as lead singer and on guitar, Matthias Wendl on guitar, Johannes Uschalt on drums, and Roman Maul on bass. Maul left before the release of a split EP with The Cherryville on Swing Deluxe records, Lang and Uschalt's record company. Tobias Helmlinger replaced Maul on bass and Markus Steckert joined in on keyboards and organ.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Don't Have to Shout - (3:28) - 362 plays
- In Fact You're Just Fiction - (3:25) - 381 plays
- After Laughter Comes Tears - (3:59) - 219 plays
- All the Good Men - (3:00) - 191 plays
- Fake Boys - (3:40) - 161 plays
- Small Houses Odd Cars - (3:49) - 194 plays
- Gibraltar - (4:12) - 169 plays
- Fashion - (2:31) - 152 plays
- A Man's Not a Bird - (4:33) - 119 plays
- Too True to Be Good - (3:31) - 130 plays