The Robocop Kraus
62 Shouts - 855,092 Scrobbles
The Robocop Kraus are a post-punk revival/indie rock band from Nürnberg, Germany. They formed in 1998 from the ashes of emo/hardcore bands Maggat and Cyan, with Thomas Lang as lead singer and on guitar, Matthias Wendl on guitar, Johannes Uschalt on drums, and Roman Maul on bass. Maul left before the release of a split EP with The Cherryville on Swing Deluxe records, Lang and Uschalt's record company. Tobias Helmlinger replaced Maul on bass and Markus Steckert joined in on keyboards and organ.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Don't Have to Shout - (3:28) - 345 plays
- In Fact You're Just Fiction - (3:25) - 387 plays
- After Laughter Comes Tears - (3:59) - 223 plays
- All the Good Men - (3:00) - 189 plays
- Fake Boys - (3:40) - 179 plays
- Small Houses Odd Cars - (3:49) - 179 plays
- Gibraltar - (4:12) - 170 plays
- Fashion - (2:31) - 162 plays
- Too True to Be Good - (3:31) - 125 plays
- A Man's Not a Bird - (4:33) - 107 plays