The Robocop Kraus
62 Shouts - 850,887 Scrobbles
The Robocop Kraus are a post-punk revival/indie rock band from Nürnberg, Germany. They formed in 1998 from the ashes of emo/hardcore bands Maggat and Cyan, with Thomas Lang as lead singer and on guitar, Matthias Wendl on guitar, Johannes Uschalt on drums, and Roman Maul on bass. Maul left before the release of a split EP with The Cherryville on Swing Deluxe records, Lang and Uschalt's record company. Tobias Helmlinger replaced Maul on bass and Markus Steckert joined in on keyboards and organ.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Don't Have to Shout - (3:28) - 410 plays
- In Fact You're Just Fiction - (3:25) - 459 plays
- After Laughter Comes Tears - (3:59) - 284 plays
- All the Good Men - (3:00) - 236 plays
- Fake Boys - (3:40) - 214 plays
- Fashion - (2:31) - 202 plays
- Small Houses Odd Cars - (3:49) - 185 plays
- Gibraltar - (4:12) - 171 plays
- A Man's Not a Bird - (4:33) - 142 plays
- I Picture You - (3:12) - 144 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online