The Robocop Kraus
59 Shouts - 825,060 Scrobbles
The Robocop Kraus are a post-punk revival/indie rock band from Nürnberg, Germany. They formed in 1998 from the ashes of emo/hardcore bands Maggat and Cyan, with Thomas Lang as lead singer and on guitar, Matthias Wendl on guitar, Johannes Uschalt on drums, and Roman Maul on bass. Maul left before the release of a split EP with The Cherryville on Swing Deluxe records, Lang and Uschalt's record company. Tobias Helmlinger replaced Maul on bass and Markus Steckert joined in on keyboards and organ.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Don't Have to Shout - (3:28) - 590 plays
- In Fact You're Just Fiction - (3:25) - 570 plays
- Standing in the Punchline - (3:32) - 642 plays
- After Laughter Comes Tears - (3:59) - 388 plays
- All the Good Men - (3:00) - 363 plays
- Fake Boys - (3:40) - 289 plays
- Gibraltar - (4:12) - 306 plays
- Fashion - (2:31) - 250 plays
- Small Houses Odd Cars - (3:49) - 240 plays
- A Man's Not a Bird - (4:33) - 201 plays