2 Shouts - 8,730 Scrobbles
Late January 2010 will see the release of the second album from Oklahoma’s premiere Celtic-American Folk-Punk band, The Righs (pronounced “rigz”). The album, entitled “Roses,” is a sweeping blend of musical influences that spans eighteen songs and seventy minutes.
Since the band’s first show in late 2005, when they were called The Rivers, The Righs have been making a name for themselves amongst punk, rock and folk fans across Oklahoma, as well as in Texas and Kansas, with their unique blend of musical styles that are incorporated into the overall sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Day Booze Saved Humanity - (2:52) - 6 plays
- The Prisoner - (3:57) - 11 plays
- Amazing Grace - (4:20) - 8 plays
- What Good Is Death? - (3:47) - 4 plays
- Loch Lomond - (3:10) - 5 plays
- My Dear Molly - (2:36) - 7 plays
- Roses - (4:57) - 3 plays
- The Blessing - (0:43) - 3 plays
- Tell Me Ma - (2:32) - 4 plays
- Mother Knows Best - (5:01) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online