2 Shouts - 8,710 Scrobbles
Late January 2010 will see the release of the second album from Oklahoma’s premiere Celtic-American Folk-Punk band, The Righs (pronounced “rigz”). The album, entitled “Roses,” is a sweeping blend of musical influences that spans eighteen songs and seventy minutes.
Since the band’s first show in late 2005, when they were called The Rivers, The Righs have been making a name for themselves amongst punk, rock and folk fans across Oklahoma, as well as in Texas and Kansas, with their unique blend of musical styles that are incorporated into the overall sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mother Knows Best - (5:01) - 10 plays
- The Shire - (3:23) - 5 plays
- The Prisoner - (3:57) - 9 plays
- Black Water's Tide (Instrumental) - (2:01) - 2 plays
- Two Cents - (4:48) - 2 plays
- The Devil's Waiting For Me - (4:04) - 2 plays
- My Dear Molly - (2:36) - 4 plays
- You're Drunk You Limey Bastard! - (3:07) - 6 plays
- The Sword That Broke The Demon's Back - (3:09) - 3 plays
- Tell Me Ma - (2:32) - 2 plays