705 Shouts - 4,876,671 Scrobbles
The Rifles are an indie rock band formed in Chingford, London, England in 2004. They are heavily influenced by The Clash, The Jam and 90s Britpop. They have produced 4 albums. Their debut album No Love Lost was released on 17 July 2006 which peaked at #26 in the UK charts. Their highest charting single is Repeated Offender which reached #26. They released their second album entitled Great Escape on 26th January 2009 (originally scheduled for 13th October 2008 release), which peaked at #27 in the UK charts and reached the number 2 slot in the UK indie charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Minute Mile - (3:38) - 7,160 plays
- The Great Escape - (3:31) - 6,213 plays
- LyricsJimmy was a local boy but he's seen much more
Than a change in the weather
Sitting in a uniform of a three piece suit
And the ribbons from his past
Looking for a little boy at the bar
- Winter Calls - (3:44) - 4,460 plays
- LyricsI didn't knew the place to start
But with you all the time I feel alive
Then I fall into the white of your eyes
You're all I need!
Girl, I drive you out at sea
- Sometimes - (3:49) - 3,538 plays
- Heebie Jeebies - (2:00) - 4,182 plays
- Go Lucky - (3:21) - 3,095 plays
- Science in Violence - (3:34) - 2,925 plays
- She's Got Standards - (3:04) - 2,554 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online