12 Shouts - 280,876 Scrobbles
The Revolutionaries (sometimes known as "Revolutionaires") is a Jamaican reggae band. Set up in 1975 as the house band of the Channel One Studios owned by Joseph Hoo Kim (following Skin, Flesh and Bones), The Revolutionaries with Sly Dunbar on drums and Robbie Shakespeare on bass have created the new "rockers" style that would change the whole Jamaican sound (from the roots reggae to the dub) and be imitated in all other productions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dub I Dub - (2:46) - 406 plays
- Roots Man Dub - (2:16) - 398 plays
- 79 Rock - (3:18) - 250 plays
- Kunta Kinte - (2:54) - 293 plays
- Freedom Dub - (2:16) - 276 plays
- Waiting In The Park Dub - (6:38) - 281 plays
- zion gate instrumental - (3:34) - 217 plays
- Heavy Rock - (3:38) - 181 plays
- Earthquake Dub - (2:40) - 197 plays
- Weather Report Dub - (3:34) - 167 plays