13 Shouts - 296,544 Scrobbles
The Revolutionaries (sometimes known as "Revolutionaires") is a Jamaican reggae band. Set up in 1975 as the house band of the Channel One Studios owned by Joseph Hoo Kim (following Skin, Flesh and Bones), The Revolutionaries with Sly Dunbar on drums and Robbie Shakespeare on bass have created the new "rockers" style that would change the whole Jamaican sound (from the roots reggae to the dub) and be imitated in all other productions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Freedom Dub - (2:20) - 374 plays
- Kunta Kinte - (2:54) - 424 plays
- Roots Man Dub - (2:16) - 336 plays
- Dub I Dub - (2:46) - 331 plays
- 79 Rock - (3:21) - 182 plays
- Kunta Kinte Dub - (4:25) - 206 plays
- Natty Dread Dub - (3:08) - 218 plays
- zion gate instrumental - (3:34) - 283 plays
- Waiting In The Park Dub - (6:38) - 122 plays
- Earthquake Dub - (2:40) - 131 plays