13 Shouts - 301,420 Scrobbles
The Revolutionaries (sometimes known as "Revolutionaires") is a Jamaican reggae band. Set up in 1975 as the house band of the Channel One Studios owned by Joseph Hoo Kim (following Skin, Flesh and Bones), The Revolutionaries with Sly Dunbar on drums and Robbie Shakespeare on bass have created the new "rockers" style that would change the whole Jamaican sound (from the roots reggae to the dub) and be imitated in all other productions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kunta Kinte - (2:54) - 392 plays
- Freedom Dub - (2:20) - 341 plays
- Roots Man Dub - (2:16) - 282 plays
- Dub I Dub - (2:46) - 240 plays
- Natty Dread Dub - (3:08) - 233 plays
- Kunta Kinte Dub - (4:25) - 195 plays
- 79 Rock - (3:18) - 140 plays
- Waiting In The Park Dub - (6:38) - 112 plays
- A Who Say Version Two - (3:42) - 118 plays
- Roots Dub - (3:24) - 128 plays