13 Shouts - 303,306 Scrobbles
The Revolutionaries (sometimes known as "Revolutionaires") is a Jamaican reggae band. Set up in 1975 as the house band of the Channel One Studios owned by Joseph Hoo Kim (following Skin, Flesh and Bones), The Revolutionaries with Sly Dunbar on drums and Robbie Shakespeare on bass have created the new "rockers" style that would change the whole Jamaican sound (from the roots reggae to the dub) and be imitated in all other productions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kunta Kinte - (2:54) - 386 plays
- Freedom Dub - (2:20) - 310 plays
- Roots Man Dub - (2:16) - 270 plays
- Dub I Dub - (2:46) - 200 plays
- Natty Dread Dub - (3:08) - 220 plays
- Kunta Kinte Dub - (4:25) - 176 plays
- 79 Rock - (3:18) - 122 plays
- A Who Say Version Two - (3:42) - 115 plays
- Waiting In The Park Dub - (6:38) - 103 plays
- Earthquake Dub - (2:40) - 103 plays