36 Shouts - 149,759 Scrobbles
Formed in late 2002, the Repos set out with two goals in mind: play short songs, and come up with a short stupid name starting with "The". Mission accomplished. In the Spring of 2003 the Repos began playing out, instantly drawing attention by playing extremely short sets of fast hardcore punk music, with ten-song sets lasting around 7 or 8 minutes. Led by singer Aaron (ex Charles Bronson, Mushuganas, Christ Mess, Pretentious Assholes, and on and on and on), the Repos created music inspired by and ripped off from early Poison Idea guitar riffs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goodbye City - (0:47) - 162 plays
- attack from all sides - (1:24) - 175 plays
- Prison Moon - (0:36) - 144 plays
- Crooked Finger - (0:36) - 188 plays
- Wizards Walk By - (0:32) - 158 plays
- Fun To Stay - (0:36) - 130 plays
- Ripped And Glued - (0:47) - 135 plays
- More Kicks Than Bricks - (0:40) - 142 plays
- You Can Hide In Death - (0:38) - 107 plays
- Hearts And Heads Explode - (0:57) - 135 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online