36 Shouts - 149,814 Scrobbles
Formed in late 2002, the Repos set out with two goals in mind: play short songs, and come up with a short stupid name starting with "The". Mission accomplished. In the Spring of 2003 the Repos began playing out, instantly drawing attention by playing extremely short sets of fast hardcore punk music, with ten-song sets lasting around 7 or 8 minutes. Led by singer Aaron (ex Charles Bronson, Mushuganas, Christ Mess, Pretentious Assholes, and on and on and on), the Repos created music inspired by and ripped off from early Poison Idea guitar riffs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goodbye City - (0:47) - 130 plays
- Prison Moon - (0:36) - 119 plays
- attack from all sides - (1:24) - 133 plays
- Crooked Finger - (0:36) - 127 plays
- Wizards Walk By - (0:32) - 114 plays
- You Can Hide In Death - (0:38) - 87 plays
- Moon Landing - 82 plays
- Fun To Stay - (0:36) - 90 plays
- Hearts And Heads Explode - (0:57) - 83 plays
- Voice In My Head - (1:14) - 110 plays