33 Shouts - 137,199 Scrobbles
Formed in late 2002, the Repos set out with two goals in mind: play short songs, and come up with a short stupid name starting with "The". Mission accomplished. In the Spring of 2003 the Repos began playing out, instantly drawing attention by playing extremely short sets of fast hardcore punk music, with ten-song sets lasting around 7 or 8 minutes. Led by singer Aaron (ex Charles Bronson, Mushuganas, Christ Mess, Pretentious Assholes, and on and on and on), the Repos created music inspired by and ripped off from early Poison Idea guitar riffs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Can Hide In Death - (0:38) - 548 plays
- Moon Landing - 509 plays
- Blood Cloud - (1:04) - 500 plays
- Release - (0:59) - 448 plays
- Crooked Finger - (0:36) - 364 plays
- Prison Moon - (0:36) - 293 plays
- Ripped And Glued - (0:47) - 284 plays
- Goodbye City - (0:47) - 281 plays
- Fun To Stay - (0:36) - 301 plays
- Wizards Walk By - (0:32) - 345 plays