846 Shouts - 9,955,759 Scrobbles
The Replacements are an alternative rock group that formed in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1979. The band originally started off as a punk band but began to incorporate folk and power pop influences in their sound to become one of the leaders of the early alt-folk set and one of the flagship bands of the American 80s post-punk scene, being as well a major influence on 90s indie rock. The band's best known lineup consisted of Paul Westerberg (vocals, guitar), Bob Stinson (guitar), Tommy Stinson (bass) and Chris Mars (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Will Dare - (3:17) - 30,279 plays
- Bastards of Young - (3:35) - 27,505 plays
- Unsatisfied - (4:00) - 26,103 plays
- Favorite Thing - (2:20) - 18,854 plays
- LyricsIf he was from Venus, would he feed us with a spoon?
If he was from Mars, then that'd be cool
Standing right on campus, would he stamp us in a file?
Hangin' down in Memphis all the while
And children by the million sing for Alex Chilton
- Androgynous - (3:11) - 19,186 plays
- Here Comes A Regular - (4:47) - 17,464 plays
- Can't Hardly Wait - (3:03) - 17,959 plays
- Left of the Dial - (3:42) - 16,179 plays
- Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out - (1:54) - 12,556 plays