850 Shouts - 10,064,262 Scrobbles
The Replacements are an alternative rock group that formed in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1979. The band originally started off as a hardcore punk band but began to incorporate folk and power pop influences in their sound to become one of the leaders of the early alt-folk set and one of the flagship bands of the American 80s post-punk scene, being as well a major influence on 90s indie rock. The band's best known lineup consisted of Paul Westerberg (vocals, guitar), Bob Stinson (guitar), Tommy Stinson (bass) and Chris Mars (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Will Dare - (3:17) - 28,586 plays
- Bastards of Young - (3:35) - 25,656 plays
- Unsatisfied - (4:00) - 25,060 plays
- Favorite Thing - (2:20) - 17,702 plays
- Alex Chilton - (3:14) - 22,288 plays
- Androgynous - (3:11) - 18,209 plays
- Here Comes A Regular - (4:47) - 16,340 plays
- Can't Hardly Wait - (3:03) - 16,174 plays
- Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out - (1:54) - 11,766 plays
- Left of the Dial - (3:42) - 14,925 plays