279 Shouts - 1,154,732 Scrobbles
The Rembrandts are best known for their song "I'll Be There For You", which was the main theme for the hit television show Friends. Their signature, almost Beatles-esque sound, coupled with ringing guitar and fresh harmonies, rocketed them to stardom in the 90s, and their third album LP went platinum as a result. Despite that they are remembered primarily as a one-hit wonder, The Rembrandts had a fairly long history before "Friends" made them a household name. Lead vocalist Danny Wilde began his musical career as the lead singer of The Quick, an L.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D O A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week
Your month or even your year but
- I'll Be There for You [Theme from Friends] - 7,751 plays
- LyricsDo you remember once upon a time, when you were mine?
The stars above were bright and new
I pulled them down for you, just when I fell in love again
You said that all good things must end
Baby, that's just the way it is, baby
- I'll Be There For You (Theme From Friends) - (3:06) - 2,016 plays
- I'll Be There For You - Single Version - (3:05) - 1,518 plays
- Ill Be There for You - (3:06) - 785 plays
- I'll Be There For You (OST Friends) - (3:08) - 745 plays
- Someone - (3:49) - 480 plays
- I'll Be There For You - TV Version w/ Dialogue - (1:32) - 362 plays
- Rollin' Down The Hill - (4:26) - 288 plays