0 Shouts - 273,192 Scrobbles
In 1964, they took Boston by surprise. The line of fans stretching from Kenmore Square to Fenway Park meant only one thing: It was "Remains Night" at The Rathskeller. By New Years Day 1965, The Remains were signed to a major recording deal, playing to packed venues throughout New England.Read More...
By the end of the 65' they had two regional hit singles on Epic Records and had performed for 14 million viewers on Ed Sullivan’s Christmas Show. In 1966, the group had two more regional hits, appeared on NBC TV's Hulaballoo, and garnered a coveted spot as opening act on The Beatles’ U.S. tour. Enthusiastic response to The Remains' performances were echoed by rave reviews in the local and national press.
Following The Beatles tour, The Remains' first and only album was released by Epic Records. By then, The Remains had disbanded.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Look Back - 70,929 plays
- Why Do I Cry - 59,977 plays
- Diddy Wah Diddy - 9,125 plays
- I Can't Get Away From You - 7,920 plays
- Say You're Sorry - 9,546 plays
- Heart - 8,014 plays
- Once Before - 8,131 plays
- But I Ain't Got You - 7,140 plays
- When I Want To Know - 7,876 plays
- Ain't That Her - 6,785 plays