0 Shouts - 280,167 Scrobbles
In 1964, they took Boston by surprise. The line of fans stretching from Kenmore Square to Fenway Park meant only one thing: It was "Remains Night" at The Rathskeller. By New Years Day 1965, The Remains were signed to a major recording deal, playing to packed venues throughout New England.Read More...
By the end of the 65' they had two regional hit singles on Epic Records and had performed for 14 million viewers on Ed Sullivan’s Christmas Show. In 1966, the group had two more regional hits, appeared on NBC TV's Hulaballoo, and garnered a coveted spot as opening act on The Beatles’ U.S. tour. Enthusiastic response to The Remains' performances were echoed by rave reviews in the local and national press.
Following The Beatles tour, The Remains' first and only album was released by Epic Records. By then, The Remains had disbanded.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Look Back - 73,254 plays
- Why Do I Cry - 61,303 plays
- Diddy Wah Diddy - 9,449 plays
- I Can't Get Away From You - 8,040 plays
- Say You're Sorry - 9,822 plays
- Heart - 8,263 plays
- Once Before - 8,346 plays
- But I Ain't Got You - 7,247 plays
- When I Want To Know - 8,046 plays
- Ain't That Her - 6,882 plays