24 Shouts - 252,352 Scrobbles
In 1964, they took Boston by surprise. The line of fans stretching from Kenmore Square to Fenway Park meant only one thing: It was "Remains Night" at The Rathskeller. By New Years Day 1965, The Remains were signed to a major recording deal, playing to packed venues throughout New England. By the end of the 65' they had two regional hit singles on Epic Records and had performed for 14 million viewers on Ed Sullivan’s Christmas Show. In 1966, the group had two more regional hits, appeared on NBC TV's Hulaballoo, and garnered a coveted spot as opening act on The Beatles’ U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Look Back - (2:37) - 2,994 plays
- Why Do I Cry - (2:48) - 2,295 plays
- Heart - (2:36) - 469 plays
- Diddy Wah Diddy - (2:31) - 645 plays
- Once Before - (2:05) - 416 plays
- Lonely Weekend - (3:21) - 346 plays
- Say You're Sorry - (2:16) - 382 plays
- You Got A Hard Time Coming - (2:06) - 344 plays
- I Can't Get Away From You - (2:32) - 229 plays
- Thank You - (3:13) - 282 plays