The Redneck Manifesto
95 Shouts - 483,901 Scrobbles
Formed in August 1998 from the ashes of four of Dublin's finest hardcore bands, The Redneck Manifesto introduced themselves to Dublin audiences by way of a number of 7" singles on their own Greyslate label as well as a split 7" on Road Relish. It was however their debut album 'Thirty Six Strings' recorded by Alan O'Boyle (Decal) and released as a joint venture with French label Red F Records that harnessed the power of their increasingly passionate, tight and hypnotic instrumental live shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drum Drum - (4:51) - 4,540 plays
- Smile More - (4:55) - 1,838 plays
- Black Apple - (5:19) - 1,384 plays
- I Am Brazil - (4:51) - 1,347 plays
- We Still Got It - (4:05) - 934 plays
- Little Nose - (3:16) - 836 plays
- Rubber Up - (4:26) - 971 plays
- Weird Waters - (4:16) - 811 plays
- Hex - (2:10) - 849 plays
- Tomb of the Dudes - (2:52) - 858 plays