The Red Hills
0 Shouts - 2,775 Scrobbles
The Red Hills are an essential listen from out of Portland Oregon's Folk and Alt-Country community. You can hear influences from Tom Waits to Tom Petty, with some Steve Earle and Rolling Stones duking it out in their debut album "I'm a Nightmare."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- News & Bombs - (4:15) - 6 plays
- Fall - (4:18) - 10 plays
- White Trash Wedding - (4:45) - 5 plays
- Eight Seconds - (4:54) - 13 plays
- San Diego - (5:03) - 4 plays
- I'm a Mudslide, I'm a Nightmare - (4:48) - 4 plays
- Safe Zone - (3:30) - 3 plays
- USAtan - (3:27) - 6 plays
- Seal it Up - (5:13) - 6 plays
- Trailers, Fires, and Trans Ams - (4:38) - 5 plays