8 Shouts - 15,272 Scrobbles
'The Recoys' were a alternative rock band comprised of Hamilton Leithauser, Pete Bauer (both of the Walkmen), Damon Hedge, Mike Sheenan and Hugh McIntosh; established officially in the summer of 1997 when their first recordings were produced, and breaking up late in 1999. The band's roots were not in New York, but in the Cleveland Park area of Washington DC were Leithauser and McIntosh attended school together as of the 5th grade. Bitter enemies in the beginning, the two (soon to be joined by Bauer) began to experiment with music throughout high school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song of the Paper Dolls - 41 plays
- Shake Off Your Nerve - 38 plays
- Over Your Shoulder - 30 plays
- That's the Punchline - 28 plays
- Modern Art Museum - 20 plays
- Roy Orbison - 18 plays
- The Blizzard of '93 - 19 plays
- Let's Get Educated - 21 plays
- Look Out Your Window - 22 plays
- Let You In - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online