2 Shouts - 71,836 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name 'The Ravens' 1) The Ravens were an R&B vocal group. They were formed in 1945 by Jimmy Ricks and Warren Suttles. They were structurally similar to The Ink Spots, especially in their combination of high tenor (Maithe Marshall) and deep bass (Ricks), but their material was more varied, including elements of pop, jazz, R&B, and gospel styles. Although they had excellent lead tenors (Maithe Marshall, and later, Joe Van Loan), the Ravens primarily existed to showcase bass singer Jimmy "Ricky" Ricks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Baby's Gone - (2:45) - 684 plays
- Count Every Star - (2:59) - 675 plays
- White Christmas - (3:07) - 344 plays
- Rock Me All Night Long - (2:46) - 147 plays
- Silent Night - (2:50) - 132 plays
- I'm A Hog For You Baby - (1:39) - 92 plays
- Write Me A Letter - (2:53) - 129 plays
- Ol' Man River - (3:01) - 110 plays
- I Believed You - (1:56) - 84 plays
- I Don't Need You Anymore - (2:09) - 67 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online