2 Shouts - 58,258 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name 'The Ravens' 1) The Ravens were an R&B vocal group. They were formed in 1945 by Jimmy Ricks and Warren Suttles. They were structurally similar to The Ink Spots, especially in their combination of high tenor (Maithe Marshall) and deep bass (Ricks), but their material was more varied, including elements of pop, jazz, R&B, and gospel styles. Although they had excellent lead tenors (Maithe Marshall, and later, Joe Van Loan), the Ravens primarily existed to showcase bass singer Jimmy "Ricky" Ricks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Count Every Star - (2:55) - 1,039 plays
- My Baby's Gone - (2:48) - 767 plays
- White Christmas - (3:10) - 384 plays
- I'm A Hog For You Baby - (1:39) - 291 plays
- I Don't Need You Anymore - (2:09) - 232 plays
- Silent Night - (2:55) - 246 plays
- I Believed You - (1:56) - 201 plays
- Write Me A Letter - (2:54) - 194 plays
- Ol' Man River - (2:58) - 174 plays
- Rock Me All Night Long - (2:46) - 129 plays