517 Shouts - 2,942,872 Scrobbles
There are two bands called 'The Rascals'. 1) The Rascals (initially known as The Young Rascals) were an American rock and soul group of the 60s, perhaps best known for the evergreen pop hits "Good Lovin'" and "Groovin'." 2) The Rascals were a three-piece indie rock band made of Miles Kane (guitar/vocals), Joe Edwards (bass), and Greg Mighall (drums). Hailing from the Wirral, on Merseyside, these three 21 year olds spent years learning their craft as part of The Little Flames, touring with bands like The Coral, The Zutons, and, most notably, the Arctic Monkeys.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out Of Dreams - (3:11) - 5,694 plays
- A Beautiful Morning - (2:35) - 4,819 plays
- Good Lovin' - (2:31) - 5,088 plays
- Rascalize - (2:27) - 4,925 plays
- A Beautiful Morning - Single Version - (2:32) - 3,652 plays
- Bond Girl - (2:32) - 3,858 plays
- I'll Give You Sympathy - (3:18) - 3,877 plays
- Freakbeat Phantom - (3:31) - 3,697 plays
- Fear Invicted Into The Perfect Stranger - (4:09) - 2,917 plays
- I'd Be Lying To You - (3:00) - 2,782 plays