1 Shouts - 11,965 Scrobbles
The Ramrods were an American instrumental pop group in the late 1950s and 1960s, who had a hit in 1961 with their version of the song "(Ghost) Riders in the Sky". The group was formed in Connecticut in 1956 by Claire Lane (born Claire Litke) and her brother Rich Litke. Claire played drums and arranged the songs; Rich played saxophone. They added Vinny Lee on lead guitar, and Gene Moore on second guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghost Riders in the Sky - (2:42) - 249 plays
- (Ghost) Riders In The Sky - (2:34) - 186 plays
- Riders in the Sky - (2:33) - 86 plays
- Night Ride - (1:58) - 45 plays
- Gost Riders in the Sky - (2:36) - 11 plays
- Soultrain - (2:24) - 50 plays
- War Cry - (2:08) - 10 plays
- Zig Zag - (2:20) - 6 plays
- Ghostriders In The Sky - (2:35) - 6 plays
- The Stalker - (2:07) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online