The Railway Children
23 Shouts - 146,504 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - (4:06) - 856 plays
- Brighter - (4:18) - 671 plays
- In The Meantime - (3:15) - 350 plays
- Somewhere South - (3:37) - 246 plays
- A Pleasure - (4:06) - 260 plays
- Another Town - (2:56) - 249 plays
- A Gentle Sound - (4:00) - 216 plays
- Big Hands of Freedom - (3:55) - 149 plays
- Darkness and Colour - (2:40) - 111 plays
- Careful - (4:02) - 186 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online