The Railway Children
0 Shouts - 153,815 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart.Read More...
In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success. In 1990, they released Native Place, an album that incorperated some elements of the current club music trends in England at the time.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - 18,605 plays
- Brighter - 17,036 plays
- Somewhere South - 6,386 plays
- A Gentle Sound - 5,601 plays
- In The Meantime - 6,084 plays
- Music Stop - 3,877 plays
- Something So Good - 3,832 plays
- Collide - 3,679 plays
- Monica's Light - 3,859 plays
- Big Hands of Freedom - 3,975 plays