The Railway Children
23 Shouts - 150,051 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brighter - (4:18) - 595 plays
- Every Beat Of The Heart - (4:06) - 736 plays
- In The Meantime - (3:15) - 375 plays
- Somewhere South - (3:37) - 226 plays
- A Pleasure - (4:06) - 230 plays
- A Gentle Sound - (4:00) - 156 plays
- Another Town - (2:56) - 191 plays
- Music Stop - (3:59) - 151 plays
- Something So Good - (4:12) - 167 plays
- Big Hands of Freedom - (3:55) - 114 plays