The Railway Children
0 Shouts - 154,498 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart.Read More...
In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success. In 1990, they released Native Place, an album that incorperated some elements of the current club music trends in England at the time.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - 18,501 plays
- Brighter - 17,104 plays
- Somewhere South - 6,396 plays
- In The Meantime - 6,130 plays
- A Gentle Sound - 5,611 plays
- Music Stop - 3,892 plays
- Something So Good - 3,858 plays
- Collide - 3,692 plays
- Monica's Light - 3,886 plays
- Big Hands of Freedom - 4,001 plays