The Railway Children
0 Shouts - 150,337 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart.Read More...
In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success. In 1990, they released Native Place, an album that incorperated some elements of the current club music trends in England at the time.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - 17,928 plays
- Brighter - 16,774 plays
- Somewhere South - 6,253 plays
- A Gentle Sound - 5,517 plays
- In The Meantime - 5,903 plays
- Something So Good - 3,773 plays
- Music Stop - 3,708 plays
- Collide - 3,615 plays
- Monica's Light - 3,784 plays
- Big Hands of Freedom - 3,920 plays