The Railway Children
22 Shouts - 137,568 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - (4:06) - 939 plays
- Brighter - (4:18) - 614 plays
- A Gentle Sound - (4:00) - 312 plays
- Somewhere South - (3:37) - 275 plays
- In The Meantime - (3:15) - 289 plays
- A Pleasure - (4:06) - 261 plays
- Another Town - (2:56) - 311 plays
- Music Stop - (3:59) - 214 plays
- Something So Good - (4:12) - 191 plays
- Collide - (4:15) - 152 plays