The Railway Children
19 Shouts - 114,846 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - (4:06) - 1,439 plays
- Brighter - (4:17) - 805 plays
- Somewhere South - (3:34) - 443 plays
- In The Meantime - (3:47) - 348 plays
- Music Stop - (3:59) - 246 plays
- Something So Good - (4:12) - 233 plays
- A Pleasure - (4:18) - 228 plays
- A Gentle Sound - (4:00) - 243 plays
- Collide - (4:15) - 234 plays
- Another Town - (2:56) - 206 plays