The Railway Children
22 Shouts - 139,126 Scrobbles
The Railway Children is an alternative rock band from England. They are best known for their song "Every Beat of the Heart", which peaked at #1 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. In 1984, Gary Newby, Brian Bateman, Guy Keegan, and Stephen Hull formed The Railway Children. They signed to legendary Manchester record label, Factory Records and started to record their debut album Reunion Wilderness in 1987. They were signed to Virgin Records soon afterwards. The next year, the band released their second album, Recurrence, to little commercial success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Beat Of The Heart - (4:06) - 938 plays
- Brighter - (4:18) - 611 plays
- A Gentle Sound - (4:00) - 289 plays
- Somewhere South - (3:37) - 255 plays
- Another Town - (2:56) - 300 plays
- In The Meantime - (3:15) - 274 plays
- A Pleasure - (4:06) - 223 plays
- Darkness and Colour - (2:40) - 128 plays
- Music Stop - (3:59) - 198 plays
- Something So Good - (4:12) - 173 plays