The Quarter After
20 Shouts - 72,826 Scrobbles
The Quarter After, who hail from Los Angeles, offer bewitching psychedelic pop songs that shine with an obvious love for the classic sounds of The Kinks, The Byrds, and The Beatles, and contemporaries like The Brian Jonestown Massacre. The band is lead by Dominic Campanella and his brother Rob.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online