38 Shouts - 23,134 Scrobbles
The Quarrymen was the 1957-1959 name of the band which was later renamed Johnny and The Moondogs, which was later renamed The Silver Beetles, which was later renamed The Beatles. From Wikipedia: The Quarrymen (sometimes written as The Quarry Men) (circa late 1956 - Oct 1959) are an English skiffle group formed in Liverpool in the latter part of 1956 by John Lennon with several school friends. It was the band that eventually evolved into The Beatles. The group's name was inspired by the name of the Quarry Bank grammar school, which Lennon and most of his band-mates attended.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Spite of All the Danger - (2:44) - 583 plays
- That'll Be the Day - (0:42) - 192 plays
- In Spite of All the Danger (OST Nowhere Boy) - (2:54) - 98 plays
- Lost John - (2:14) - 46 plays
- Hello Little Girl - (1:50) - 58 plays
- I'll Follow the Sun - (1:45) - 33 plays
- I'll Always Be in Love With You - (2:18) - 30 plays
- How Do You Do It? - (1:57) - 30 plays
- Hallelujah, I Love Her So - (2:16) - 33 plays
- The One After 909 - (2:24) - 30 plays