The Putrid Flowers
17 Shouts - 32,070 Scrobbles
The Putrid Flowers were founded in NYC with connections to the New York City Hardcore and Punk Golden Age of the late 80s and early 90s. They quickly impressed critics with their energetic live act and a social consciousness that they were able to couple with the spontaneity of old punk/hardcore acts. See more at http://www.putridflowers.com Personally, I love this band more so than any other up and coming band I've ever come across. Not only is this band amazing at what they do, they also have all of their albums up for download on their site listed above.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- UCLA - (3:21) - 31 plays
- Un-Identified - (1:43) - 57 plays
- Cadillac Road - (2:29) - 31 plays
- Tiny Rivers - (2:43) - 30 plays
- Delaware - (2:24) - 25 plays
- Midnight in Mid-America - (2:26) - 27 plays
- Longest Kiss Goodbye - (1:42) - 33 plays
- Suit Made of Lightning - (2:36) - 49 plays
- Exit Stage Left... - (1:47) - 30 plays
- When Love Starts to Happen - (3:09) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online