The Putrid Flowers
0 Shouts - 32,324 Scrobbles
The Putrid Flowers were founded in NYC with connections to the New York City Hardcore and Punk Golden Age of the late 80s and early 90s. They quickly impressed critics with their energetic live act and a social consciousness that they were able to couple with the spontaneity of old punk/hardcore acts.Read More...
See more at http://www.putridflowers.com
Personally, I love this band more so than any other up and coming band I've ever come across. Not only is this band amazing at what they do, they also have all of their albums up for download on their site listed above. So, take the time and visit their site! Each album is easily worth $20 and you get 'em free. -Rich Rhone.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight Shuttle to FUNK-a-tron - 1,611 plays
- London Will Burn - 1,492 plays
- Paint by #s - 1,090 plays
- Good Old Fashioned Radio - 1,054 plays
- If I Just Could Make It On My Own - 1,564 plays
- New World - 1,406 plays
- So Alive - 1,081 plays
- Amanda the Salamander - 676 plays
- September Nights - 981 plays
- Young For The Last Time - 678 plays