The Putrid Flowers
0 Shouts - 32,145 Scrobbles
The Putrid Flowers were founded in NYC with connections to the New York City Hardcore and Punk Golden Age of the late 80s and early 90s. They quickly impressed critics with their energetic live act and a social consciousness that they were able to couple with the spontaneity of old punk/hardcore acts.Read More...
See more at http://www.putridflowers.com
Personally, I love this band more so than any other up and coming band I've ever come across. Not only is this band amazing at what they do, they also have all of their albums up for download on their site listed above. So, take the time and visit their site! Each album is easily worth $20 and you get 'em free. -Rich Rhone.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight Shuttle to FUNK-a-tron - 1,610 plays
- London Will Burn - 1,489 plays
- Paint by #s - 1,087 plays
- Good Old Fashioned Radio - 1,049 plays
- If I Just Could Make It On My Own - 1,552 plays
- New World - 1,403 plays
- So Alive - 1,076 plays
- September Nights - 977 plays
- Tokyo, Japan - 945 plays
- Tragedy Will Someday Pay My Rent - 790 plays